Man In Taiwan Swallows Wireless Earbud In His Sleep
RACHEL MARTIN, HOST:
Good morning. I'm Rachel Martin. A man in Taiwan fell asleep wearing his wireless earbuds. When he woke up, one of them was missing. So, the Daily Mail reports, Ben Hsu used a tracking feature to look for it. His missing earbud then beeped. He followed the sound, and the sound followed him. The earbud was inside Hsu; he had swallowed it in his sleep. It showed up on an X-ray. Doctors told him to just wait it out; this, too, shall pass. When it did, Hsu told the Daily Mail it still worked. He called it magical. This is MORNING EDITION. Transcript provided by NPR, Copyright NPR.