Sharing the Gift of Success. We will share client success stories, encourage purposeful networking, provide live entertainment, a silent auction, hors d’oeuvres and wine.
This event will help support weVENTURE’s programs and services as we strive to elevate, connect and support women and entrepreneurs in our community.
Event is complementary, RSVPs here or by calling 321 674-7007
When: Thursday, October 18, 2018
Where: The Hartley Room in the Denius Student Center
- We venture to accelerate sustainable business growth for women entrepreneurs.
WE FULFILL OUR MISSION BY PROVIDING THE FOLLOWING SERVICES
No Cost, One-on-One Consultations
Low-Cost Business Education Seminars & Workshops
Purposeful Networking Events
Community Dialogues & Discussions
Since our nonprofit program was established in 2007 in Melbourne, Florida on the campus of Florida Institute of Technology, we have:
- Served clients from 2 locations (Melbourne and Rockledge)
- Trained over 10,000 clients
- Helped over 62 business owners grow and expand their businesses through the IGNITE 360® Mentoring Program
- Helped clients to create and maintain 47 jobs in the past 12 months
- Helped clients to increase revenues of more than 40% on average
Learn more, weVENTURE Fact Sheet
Our team of 4 staff members and over 60 volunteers work to ensure that our clients are successful unto the economic benefit of all.