The Sebastian Inlet Chapter of the Surfrider Foundation is proud to present the Ocean Reef Beach Festival at Pelican Beach Park. This oceanfront park in Satellite Beach provides a beautiful backdrop for this entertaining one day event.Over 100 venders will populate the Clubhouse, parking lot and the park itself. This is the seventh year for the festival at this location that celebrates the ocean lifestyle.
Marine education provided by government, college and non- profit organizations Local and beyond arts and crafts vendors Live music - New School Dropouts Food vendors Craft beer from Intracoastal Brewery Enviromental educating activities for children.
This event is produced with a green attitude as Surfrider and the City of Satellite Beach believe in a sustainable future. There will be watering stations to refill your personal containers as single-use plastics are discouraged. Parking is limited so ride sharing and bicycles are encouraged. The Clubhouse will be spotlighting the campaigns that Surfrider Foundation leads to protect the environment. The Satellite Beach Sustainability Board will be dedicating the solar panel array in the parking lot as well.
- For more info : www.oceanreefbeachfeatival.com
- Facebook - Ocean Reef Beach Festival
- Contact : Eric Schwarze
- Sebastian Inlet Surfrider Chapter email : firstname.lastname@example.org cell : 321-537-1760
- December 1, 2018 Location : Pelican Beach Park
- 1495 N. Hwy A1A Satellite Beach. FL 32937 Time : 10am - 5pm Cost : Free