We understand that everyone has something unique to contribute, and we offer a variety of ways you can assist. Experience is not necessary to volunteer... only your enthusiasm and commitment.
We will provide training in exchange for your time and commitment. Volunteering your time is a great way to meet new people, gain valuable job experience and have some community spirited fun! Here are just a few ways you can volunteer at WFIT 89.5 FM:
- Answering phones during WFIT's Spring and Fall Fund Drives.
- Assisting with mailings in our membership department.
- Carrying out receptionist duties at the front desk.
- Doing clerical tasks such as folding brochures.
- Getting involved with our WFIT Outreach Group
- Helping out during special events
Email email@example.com for more details.