Melbourne Zombie Walk
Brace yourselves for the scariest pair of parties ever hosted in downtown Melbourne. This annual event will be followed by a Halloween Pub Crawl. The Melbourne Zombie Walk presents Night of The Living Dead at PC Keat’s, 829 E. New Haven Avenue, Melbourne beginning at 5 p.m. followed by the Zombie Walk
Arrive by 3 p.m. for makeup assistance (nominal fee). For those over 21, the end of the Zombie Walk rolls into the Halloween Pub Crawl at 7 p.m. where you will get six drinks for $18 in advance or $25 day of.
Halloween Pub Crawl Schedule:
- 7 to 8 p.m.– PC Keats
- 8 to 9 p.m. – Debauchery (early costume contest)
- 9 to 10 p.m. – Matt’s Casbah,
- 10 to 11 p.m. – Iron Oak Post,
- 11 to 12 a.m. – Chumley’s Depot (survivor award),
- 12 to 1 a.m. – Bar Refuge
Ticket entitles bearer to a draft beer or house wine or (some locations), a well drink or rum punch. You do not have to be on time as stops may be made in any order, though there will be a group structure. You MUST be at least 21 years old to purchase pub crawl tickets! Advance ticket purchase option at MadHatterPromotions.com will be removed two days before event. We encourage designated drivers and UBER! Use code GARYH2651UE when you sign up and your first ride is FREE!
- Dates October 21, 2016
- Admission $18 in advance or $25 day of event.
- Location Starts at PC Keat's
- Address 829 E. New Haven Avenue Melbourne, FL 32901
- Visit Website