Lagoon House Social Fundraiser - Thursday, August 17th
You are invited to a Social Mixer at the Ted Moorhead Lagoon House Learning Center! MRC is hosting this event to thank the delegates of the Lagoon Communications Assembly for their participation, and to update the community on the progress of the "State of the Indian River Lagoon Report Card," projected to be released first quarter 2018!
Featuring live music by Mr. Chuck Van Riper & Anja Conklin, while MRC's partners at the Coastal Crab Company serve up some serious treats including: conch salad, garlic shrimp, steamed shrimp, chicken cutlets, smoked sausage, crab rice, corn, & potatoes!
$25 entry includes:
- Live music from Mr. Chuck Van Riper
- Food samplings by the Coastal Crab Company
- 2 complimentary adult beverages
- State of the Indian River Lagoon Report Card update by MRC Executive Director Leesa Souto, Ph.D.
- Silent auction and raffle
- This is a fundraiser (Bring your green to help MRC turn our lagoon blue again!)
August 17th 5:00 pm - 8:30 pm
3275 Dixie Hwy NE, Palm Bay