League of Women Voters Luncheon Addresses Amendment 1 Issues
League of Women Voters of the Space Coast October Timely Topic Luncheon Florida Voters Betrayed: Amendment 1 - Water and Land Conservation Update
Wednesday, October 21, 2015 11:30 a.m. Crown Plaza Hotel, Melbourne - Oceanfront at 2605 N. Highway A1A, Melbourne, FL 32903
Vince Lamb of Preserve Brevard will moderate League of Women Voters of the Space Coast October Timely Topic Event.
- Lisa Rinaman - St. Johns Riverkeeper
- Manley Fuller - President of the Florida Wildlife Federation
- David Guest - Managing attorney of Earthjustice's Florida's regional office
- Sirloin Medallions of Beef
- Mahi served with Tropical Fruit Salsa
- Vegetarian (chef's choice) on request
All entrées served with mixed greens salad, herbed roasted potatoes and vegetable medley, rolls and butter, chef's choice of dessert, coffee and tea
Reservations to Doreen Archer no later than 5 p.m. on Thursday, October 15. Provide Doreen with your name, phone number and choice of entrée.