Festival of Trees Saturday November 18th
Excitement is in the air for the Junior League of South Brevard’s, Inc. 33rd Annual Festival of Trees. We are pleased to announce that Festival will be held again at “The Courtyard at The Oaks” (1800 E. Hibiscus Blvd. Melbourne, FL 32901). This family friendly event is an annual community fundraiser that allows us to continue improving Brevard County through financial and volunteer commitments. With our current projects, Fueling Kids and Kids in the Kitchen, we provide elementary-aged children healthy snacks, nutrition education, and physical activity. Your support and attendance at Festival helps fund these projects. We invite all of our neighbors in and around Brevard County to participate and attend!
Festival of Trees
Saturday, November 18, 2017 9:00am to 5:00pm
$5.00 per person, children 2 and under free!
What can you look forward to seeing?
- You will fall in love with our beautifully adorned trees and wreaths of all sizes donated from talented designers that are available for purchase via a silent auction.
- Stop by our fabulous vendor marketplace perfect for early holiday shopping.
- Order festive poinsettias to decorate your home this holiday season.
- Don’t forget to buy a ticket for one of our exciting raffle packages that you can win.
- Bring your kids to talk and take photographs with Santa. They’ll also be able to write a letter to send to him!
- Register your children online for Cooking with Mrs. Claus! A free children’s event sponsored by JLSB’s Kids in the Kitchen. Children must be accompanied by a parent or guardian who has purchased a ticket to Festival of Trees. Register here
- More festival info