Festival of Trees Saturday November 17th @ New Location
The Junior League of South Brevard Inc. is excited to announce the 34th annual Festival of Trees. This family friendly event is an annual community fundraiser that allows us to continue improving Brevard County through financial and volunteer commitments. With our current projects, Fueling Kids and Kids in the Kitchen, we provide elementary-aged children healthy snacks, nutrition education, and physical activity. Your support and attendance at Festival helps fund these projects. We invite all of our neighbors in and around Brevard County to participate and attend!
Festival of Trees
Saturday, November 17, 2018 9:00am to 5:00pm
Viera Regional Park Community Center
2300 Judge Fran Jamieson Way, Melbourne FL 32940
$5.00 per person, children 2 and under free!
Tickets can be purchased online OR at the door
What can you look forward to seeing?
- You will fall in love with our beautifully adorned trees and wreaths of all sizes donated from talented designers that are available for purchase via a silent auction.
- Stop by our fabulous vendor marketplace perfect for early holiday shopping.
- Order festive poinsettias to decorate your home this holiday season.
- Don’t forget to buy a ticket for one of our exciting raffle packages that you can win.
- Bring your kids to talk and take photographs with Santa. They’ll also be able to write a letter to send to him!
- Register your children online for Cooking with Mrs. Claus! A free children’s event sponsored by JLSB’s Kids in the Kitchen. Children must be accompanied by a parent or guardian who has purchased a ticket to Festival of Trees.
Festival of Trees would not be a success without the donations we receive from individuals, organizations, companies, and more. There are many ways you can help make our event a success:
- Donate a large decorated tree, a tabletop tree, or a wreath for a silent auction
- Donate a small item or gift certificate for a raffle package
- Facilitate a children’s craft or activity
- Donate goods, gift cards, or a service
- Be a marketplace vendor
- Donate directly using PayPal (See below for sponsorship levels)
Partnering with JLSB at the Festival of Trees provides wonderful visibility and shows your support in making a difference in our community.
For more information, download the donor letter (pdf) donor participation form (google doc).
If you are interested in donating a tree, wreath, or raffle item or if you would like to participate as a marketplace vendor, please complete the required donation form (google doc) or vendor application (google doc)online. If you are interested in volunteering at Festival of Trees please complete the required volunteer form (google doc).
E-mail questions to FOT@jlsb.net
Take advantage of this opportunity to order beautiful poinsettias to decorate for the holiday season, to share with friends or family, or donate to a charitable organization, all while giving back to the community at the same time. Proceeds from the fundraiser will help fulfill the Junior League of South Brevard, Inc’s mission—to promote voluntarism, develop the potential of women, and improving the community through effective action and leadership of trained volunteers.
1 of 3 Ways to place your order :
If Submitting Google Form/Email or Mailing Form please include Payment (check only if mailing):
Junior League of South Brevard, Inc.
1501 Avocado Avenue, Suite 2
Melbourne, FL 32935
All orders must be submitted by November 17th at 5:00 pm. Pick-up is tentatively scheduled for December 10th. Pick-up location to be determined based on number of plants sold. An email will be sent with the pick-up information. Free delivery for orders greater than $300! (Delivery tentatively scheduled for December 10th between 4-8 pm).
Children must be accompanied by a parent or guardian who has purchased a ticket to Festival of Trees.
Junior League of South Brevard's (JLSB) Kids in the Kitchen is excited to announce our Cooking with Mrs. Claus event. This family friendly event will showcase how kids and their families can eat smart and make healthy lifestyle choices, even during the holiday season. Cooking with Mrs. Claus will be held in conjunction with JLSB's Festival of Trees to allow the community to see the impact JLSB is making for the children of our community. We invite all of our neighbors in and around Brevard County to participate.
Saturday, November 17, 2018 from 10:00 am to 3:00 pm
All proceeds from the event weekend will benefit the Junior League of South Brevard, Inc.'s current community projects: Fueling Kids and Kids in the Kitchen, focusing on Improving the Health of Children through Nutrition and Physical Activity.
Start the holiday season RIGHT! Our event will get you on track with a healthy lifestyle for your family!
- 25 Minute hands-on cooking classes for you and your child
Learn healthy substitutions to best meet your family’s needs
- Be the FIRST to know about our HUGE Kids in the Kitchen spring event
Visit www.JLSB.net/KITK for details
Email questions to KITK@JLSB.net